Friday, February 24, 2012

End of Day 2

Andrea and I made a lot of progress on our story today. We finished collecting the information about Poe and came up with some really great ideas to make the story more interesting. Over the next couple of days, Andrea and I need to meet up to film the clips for our digital story. We are also going to need to put the actual story together. Hopefully over the weekend, we will be able to meet up and film our clips to have them ready for next Friday. We're hoping to make our Digital Story interesting and funny in order to help our students become interested and excited to learn about the details of Poe's life that inspired some of his best works.

3 comments:

  1. sounds really good. I'm excitged to see how it turns out =) Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not wait to see your project. I'm sure it will be very interesting.

    ReplyDelete