Tuesday, February 21, 2012

End of Day 1

Today Andrea and I started to write down biographical information on Poe. We covered his early life and his military career. We also began to discuss the early stages of his literary career. Andrea and I basically made a list of all the information we found so far. We will begin to put the Digital Story together very soon. Being a huge fan of Poe, I am very excited to begin this project. I am also very excited to learn how to use Photo Sotry. Digital Storytelling seems like a great way to incorporate techonology into a classroom, and it also allows for students to express their ideas and what they have learned about a topic in a more creative way than just writing a paper. I am very excited to continue working on this story with Andrea!

2 comments:

  1. This sounds great, I am very interested in seeing how this turns out. I am also a huge Poe fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, too. I already learned a lot about Poe from just talking to you! I can only imagine how great this story will be...

    ReplyDelete