Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Digital Story Day 1

I have not yet began to read the textbook on Digital Storytelling. I did, however, flip through the textbook briefly to get a few ideas for the set up of my Digital Story. Andrea and I have decided to make a biography of Edgar Allan Poe for our story. In our story, we will discuss a few main events in Poe's life, which ultimately affected his writings. We also plan to incorprate certain lines from Poe's poetry and ficiton in order to highlight the direct relationship between his life experiences and the troubles the characters in his literature experience.

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like a great idea, should turn out to be a great project

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like where this is going. Do you know if you guys are going to mainly use videos or a picutre slide show?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's going to mostly be a picture slide show! We havent found many videos which we liekd the quality of!

      Delete